You've Got A Friend In Me

"Friendship... Is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." - Muhammad Ali 

My mom always taught me,"To have a friend, is to be a friend." I take that saying so seriously in all of my friendships. I have had a few challenging friendships, but more good ones and I just wanted to share with you all a few pointers that I have learned over the years. 

1. Don't be afraid to tell your friend the truth no matter how difficult it may be, whether it's about school, clothes, boys, etc.
2. Don't always make everything about yourself, aways listen to each other and make sure the relationship is balanced. 
3. Be a loyal, genuine, and trustworthy friend that goes a long way. 
4. Forgive your friend if they do something wrong, everyone makes mistakes.
5. Be positive in your friendship, you don't want to be known as a Negative Nancy.
6. If you have an issue in your friendship talk to them directly, don't go to outsiders because sometimes that starts drama. 
7. Always love and support your friend especially when they are struggling.

These are just 7 of many tips that I apply to my life and friendships. Hope these tips help you, feel free to share and pass along! 

Stay Strong & Stay Positive,
Courtney Jay 💜

Introducing my two best friends, Alida & Jurnee 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did You Make The Clique ?

Spring Into 2017

Back To School Bashers