Spring Break Part 2

Hello Bashers!! Get ready for the second part of my spring break!

After my mom and I finished all of our college visits we decided to have some fun! If you know my mother and I personally you know we LOVE shopping! We went to so many different malls in Georgia; Cumberland Mall, Atlantic Station, and Lenox. We had the chance to see Toya Wright's store, called Garb Boutique where we met the nicest employee! We ate at an abundance of new restaurants since we have a rule  that we do not eat at any restaurant we have in St.Louis! We even had the chance to try King Of Pops which is a family owned all natural Popsicle business and they were delicious. My favorite place to eat in Atlanta is Zaxby's because we do not have one in St. Louis lol! We went to the World Of Coca Cola and tried soda from different countries!

Some of you may not know, but my best friend Jurnee lives in Atlanta. Her spring break was different from my spring break so we were not sure if we would have a chance to hang out. I then talked to her mom and arranged to pick her up from school on Friday! When I pulled up she was so excited and surprised to see me. While picking her up I saw a girl I go to camp with named Kaylah! We all went shopping at Lenox Mall and had so much fun. The next day was our day to travel home from our busy and fun week!

Thank you for reading bashers!! I have something very exciting coming up and I cannot wait to tell you about it next week! Stay tuned!

Stay Strong & Stay Positive,
Courtney Jay 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Into 2017

Did You Make The Clique ?

Back To School Bashers