A Letter To The Bashers

Hello Bashers! So today's blog will be a little different and is truly something that comes from my heart.

 I simply wanted to talk about never giving up. No matter what the obstacle is you should never let anyone or anything stop you. I was told to kill myself and I continued to stay strong and am here to tell you all this today. While being bullied I struggled and let things get me down and since then I have truly learned that just makes it harder. Right now I am looking at colleges and people will tell you you "can't" go to a certain school and that only makes me want to work harder. You have so much in this world to prove and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Stay strong & stay positive,
Courtney Jay 💜

(P.S. I am always available if you need to talk, vent, or even hear my stories; email me at bashoutbullying@gmail.com or you can inbox me on any of the B.O.B social media sites!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Into 2017

Love Trumps Hate

Did You Make The Clique ?