Girl Fight

You may have a little sister, "mini-me", or a daughter. Are they being bullied? Well this blog is for them! Girls bully very differently than boys which is why I split these blogs into two weeks. 

Here are some things to look out for if you suspect girl bullying:
- they spread rumors 
- they often verbally harass 
- girl groups gang up on one individual
- emotional violence 
- cruel jokes or mocking 


Look out for these common factors among your daughters, "mini-me", or little sister. By simply talking to them you can help them through their situation. I am very close to my mom and she helps me with her words of wisdom. I have little cousins who I help as much as I can as well. Next week we will talk about boy bullying so stay tuned!  


Stay Strong & Stay Positive, 
Courtney Jay 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Into 2017

Back To School Bashers

Ready to Bash Out Bullying?