Basher Bracelets

Hello Bashers!!

I am here to tell you about our new Bash Out Bullying wristbands. In exchange for your $1 donation you will receive a Bash Out Bullying wristband! Simply message me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or shoot me an email if you are interested! These would make cool stocking stuffers for the holidays! 

I know I haven't posted in a while due to school, cheer, and work I have been so busy! However, I plan to begin posting more frequently! So many positive things have happened to Bash Out Bullying since my last post and I can't wait to share them with you so stay tuned! Be sure that you are following us on Twitter (@bashoutbullying), Instagram (@bash_out_bullying_), and Facebook (Bash Out Bullying) for more frequent updates! 

Stay strong and stay positive,
Courtney Jay 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Into 2017

Did You Make The Clique ?

Back To School Bashers