School is coming to an end!

The school year is quickly coming to a close, and with that comes exam...every teenagers nightmare. Although in my case, this school year has been nothing but a positive turn around for me! I am so glad to have been able to be apart of my new LHSN family. It makes me sad that school is ending, but makes me even more excited to spend time and hang out with all my friends over summer break and of course I am looking forward to junior year! My school year started out on a low note and is ending on a high note! 

During the summer I will have more time to post more often and I am still working on telling you my story of how and why I started my Bash Out Bullying Organization! On that note happy exam week fellow high schoolers!

Stay strong and stay positive, 
Courtney Jay 💜

2 days left! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Into 2017

Did You Make The Clique ?

Back To School Bashers